happy birthday baby!
Emily 1 yr
This time four years ago I was holding my first little girl, tucked into bed after 11 hours of labor. And I was in love. Our sweet Emily, what joy you have brought to our lives with your sweet little ways and your tender little spirit. We have not stopped loving you from the moment you were first in our arms, but have loved you more with time. You are four now and growing into a big girl--no longer our timid little toddler, you are finding your spirit of independence more each day. You are a delight to our family. I love the way you are so precious with your little brother Ben. Ever patient and sweet with him, you touch my heart with your sweet love. I also love watching you mimic Momma as you practice what I know you will someday do so well.... loving your babies. We love you precious. Happy 4th Birthday! The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and give you peace.
Love,
Daddy and Momma

Comments