update on girls

I had another growth scan for the girls and they are now 3lb 11oz and 4lbs. Their sizes are well within normal and they are healthy and strong. Tessa is still breach and so we're hoping for her to flip. If she doesn't, then it will be an automatic c-section. We are just so pleased that the girls are both growing and healthy. I am growing too, still :) and though I feel like I couldn't possibly get any bigger, I'm sure I will. Down to the last month now. The doctor has said he won't let me go past 37 weeks because of the shared placenta. That is only 32 days! I can hardly wait...

Comments

JamieB said…
such great news... thanks for keeping us updated. I check often and when i don't see anything new, i wonder... :)
Jodi said…
hoping you're still doing well...not much longer now if you haven't had them already!

we need to see a pic of the last days of this pregnancy!

Popular Posts