I can't believe it's already Friday! Joe and I were so blessed last weekend with a couple days without our precious babes (my mom and dad kept them for us). We rested and walked and went out to eat and had a really nice time. I, however, did not accomplish any of my normal weekend duties which usually include grocery shopping, catching up on all the laundry and housecleaning. So, I came into the week behind and never really caught up. I've been blessed with only mild sickness this week (thank you Lord!) and yet have been dragging just enough to only keep up and never get ahead. Thanks to a great outpouring of God's grace and a wonderful husband (God's continuous outpouring of grace in my life...) I have not felt at all overwhelmed. Just happy to get through each day without throwing up. The babies and I decided to go downtown to the farmers market this morning and then also took the opportunity to walk, play on the toys and run in the fountain. Ben had his first egg roll and devoured it, like anything he eats. Luke and Emi had the fountain all to themselves and ran around like it was 90 degrees (instead of 70). We had so much fun. And here we are, only two hours until Daddy's home and the "stay home days" begin (unanimously our favorite part of the week). Maybe I'll catch up this weekend...maybe...

Grandpa and Grandma's babysitting adventure

Comments

Dana said…
Hey Vicky-
Congratulations on your new little one! I found your blog through either my sis or Elisabeth...its so much fun keeping up on friends' lives. We started a blog a month or so ago. Best way to scrapbook and save time! Val & fam are visiting us in AZ and she has mentioned how she enjoys your blog too! Take care friend- Candace

Popular Posts