Today the kids and I finished our prep work on our vegetable garden. The ground is ready for planting and we are dreaming of all the nummy fruits and veggies we will have this summer. The sun was so nice. Emily came out to "work" with Luke and I. She would meander over to her slide, take a slow glide down the 24" ramp and then proclaim that she was "so tired and need to rest". She'd then call for us to come and rest with her for a couple minutes. Luke would often consent to her until he saw me laboring alone and would come running back to help me. The whole process tickled me and I just kept giggling through it all. Finally after two hours of hard work (me), a little work (Luke) and a lot of resting (Emily) we were finished and so pleased. The only one not pleased was Ben who was screaming in his crib with a poopy diaper. (I had checked on him a half hour before and he was silent....) poor baby....
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments